Yacht and motor boat hull insuranceEstonia is a seaside country. Estonians are sea folk. More and more Estonians are buying personal boats, yachts and launches. With them in mind, we offer Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance.
Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance contract may be signed by the owner or any other legal possessor of the vessel.
Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance offers you a possibility to insure up to 24-metre long recreational craft.
Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance compensates for the loss arising from damage or destruction of the vehicle caused by the following:
- external mechanical force, incl. running aground on a body of water, collision with any mobile or fixed object, including other vessels or port structures;
- storm and/or wind, whereby the wind speed is not determined;
- fire, explosion or lightning;
- lifting the vessel out of the water and into the water, storing the vessel on a slipway (slipway damage);
- transporting the vessel on a trailer (transport damage).
- In addition you may choose supplementary insurance cover that compensates for costs of preventing or reducing the damage.
Advantages of ERGO Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance
- The conditions of ERGO Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance are up-to-date and in accordance with the needs of the client.
- ERGO Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance is valid on sea as
well as on land. Unexpected damages caused to a watercraft by theft,
vandalism, fire, explosion, lightning, storm and/or wind, external
mechanical force or transportation of the watercraft are compensated
- ERGO compensates for damages caused to a yacht or motor boat
(excl. sails) by wind or storm, whereby the wind speed is not
- ERGO offers wide insurance cover – the possessor of a yacht or
motor boat can be sure that his yacht or motor boat is protected in
- ERGO Yacht and Motor Boat Hull Insurance compensates in
contrast to other insurance companies also losses caused by a worn or
- ERGO indemnifies in addition to direct property damage also
necessary and reasonable transport and custody costs after an insurance
event and storage costs during the repairs.
- ERGO offers additional insurance cover (liability insurance of
the owner of a yacht or motor boat), under which the damage caused by
the owner or possessor of the vehicle to a third party is compensated
- ERGO claims settlement is quick and competent and upon the wish
of a client he receives a thorough overview of every phase of it. The
aim of ERGO claims settlement is to find for every client a fair and
suitable solution for compensating for the loss.