Senior BI developer
ERGO is one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region, operating in life, non-life, health and pension insurance business. More than 450 000 customers in the Baltic region trust the services and competence of ERGO experts.
ERGO Insurance companies in Baltic is a part of ERGO Insurance group, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, represented in 30 countries by 135 companies. ERGO belongs to Munich Re, one of the world's leading reinsurers and risk carriers.
ERGO invites to join a team of professionals
Senior BI developerMain job tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering, analyzing and developing data requirements;
- Supporting data analysts in establishment and maintenance of data models;
- Analyzing, planning and designing SAP BO based BI solutions and its components;
- Creating, configuring and deploying BI solution integrations with source systems, reports, views, etc.;
- Verification and testing of BI solutions and its components (including integrations, reports, views, etc.)
- Solid understanding of relational DB and ETL principles;
- Commercial experience within the SAP BW/BI/Business Objects domain;
- Experience in design, development and testing of application integrations;
- Strong knowledge of XML, XSL, XPATH and SOAP;
- Ability to analyze, debug and optimize SQL;
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English;
- University degree in computer science/IT or equivalent.
- Insurance industry or financial services experience;
- Working knowledge of Java and/or .NET framework/C#;
- Working knowledge of SAP HANA technology platform;
- Understanding of DWH and OLAP principles;
- Understanding of software development process and methodology.
We will contact with candidates who will be nominated for the second selection level - interview.