We are looking for a cyber security analyst!
ERGO is one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region, operating in life, non-life, health and pension insurance business. More than 450 000 customers in the Baltic region trust the services and competence of ERGO experts.
ERGO Insurance companies in Baltic is a part of ERGO Insurance group, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, represented in 30 countries by 135 companies and servicing more than 40 million customers. ERGO belongs to Munich Re, one of the world's leading reinsurers and risk carriers.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyzing cyber security incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures.
- Protecting IT systems, applications, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure of the Company by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Proactively hunting for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts.
- Conducting research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in digital forensics analysis.
- Higher education.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Deep understanding of computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of digital forensics methodology as well as security architecture, system administration, and networking.
- Knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix and Windows.
- Fluent both in English and local language
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, support recommendations, and drive actions.
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Professional team and great colleagues
- Interesting and responsible work in the company in a period of change
- Motivational package and social events (ask for details)
For applying please send your CV and cover letter (in English) by 31th of October via e-mail email@example.com with the subject „cyber security analyst“.
With all your questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please get to know our data processing: