Mid-level or senior developer (Baltic responsibility)
ERGO is one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region, operating in life, non-life, health and pension insurance business. More than 450 000 customers in the Baltic region trust the services and competence of
ERGO experts.ERGO Insurance companies in Baltic is a part of ERGO Insurance group, one of the major insurance groups in Europe, represented in 30 countries by 135 companies and servicing more than 40 million customers. ERGO belongs to Munich Re, one of the world's leading reinsurers and risk carriers.
- 2+ years experience of full stack developer
- 2+ year experience with: JAVA, Angular.js, REST WS, ORCALE pl/Sql
- Experience with micro-service architecture will be an advantage
- English language fluently and good local language skills
- Positive and creative “can do” approach
- Result oriented
Main job tasks and responsibilities
- Perform Full Stack software development following secure software development practices
- Analyze business’ needs, advise and consult about optimal implementation ways
- Participate in IT development strategical decisions taking
- Perform systems technical analysis
- Develop high-quality software design
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine clean, efficient code
In ERGO we offer:
- Diverse and challenging tasks to be solved on Baltic level across all companies
- Interesting and challenging international projects
- Strong, friendly and helpful team
- Motivational package and social events (ask for details)
For applying please send your CV and cover letter (in English) by 30th of January via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Developer”.
We will contact those candidates who will be nominated for the next selection level – interview.
With all your questions please do not hesitate to contact our HR specialist in Latvia Kristīne Opincāne email@example.com.
Please get acquainted with the principles of candidates’ data processing on ERGO website: