ERGO Home Assistance provides round-the-clock first aid in case of home-related accidents. All first aid services listed below are free for ERGO home insurance Maksi clients.
- If you have lost your house keys and cannot get inside, locksmiths come to the rescue.
- If a pipe has been broken in your home, a plumber comes and arranges the drying and cleaning your home.
- Drying and cleaning your home is also arranged when your home is flooded with high water.
- If a vandal has broken a window, the broken window is temporarily covered.
- If burglars have broken in, your home is guarded until it is securely sealed. In addition, broken doorways or windows are covered and new locks installed.
- If it is not possible to live at home after a fire, then your home will be guarded until it is securely sealed.
- If a storm has destroyed the building, the holes created by the storm are covered. If the home is left unoccupied, it is guarded until it is securely sealed.
- If any of the accidents named above make it impossible to live at home, the family is given a temporary accommodation elsewhere.
- Home Assistance always gives advice and feedback, checks the damages, and forwards the damage notice to ERGO.