Liability insurance

The liability insurance of the property owner will protect you, if you or your family members have caused damage to others.

For example:
    • The faucet broke in the apartment and the water damaged the apartments below.
    • A passer-by falls down and gets injured due to the slick street in front of your house.
    • Snow, ice, stone, etc. falling from the roof injures a pedestrian or a car.
Extended liability insurance
In addition to the liability insurance you can also buy the extended liability insurance. This covers damages incurred to the property of others.

For example, if your child accidentally scratches a parking vehicle or breaks a product in the store. But also when you visit someone and due to your actions something happens to the host’s property. 

Ask for an offer