Insurance for the tenant

Home insurance can be bought by the property owner. However, as a tenant, it is wise to insure your belongings and damages which you may cause to other people - for example, in case of a water damage you flood your lower neighbours. 

The tenant insurance is divided into two – home contents insurance and liability insurance.

In the case of a home contents insurance, we will indemnify you for damage caused by an accident or theft, and your personal belongings, such as sports equipment, computer, phone, etc.

Under liability insurance, damages you accidentally cause to third persons will be compensated. For example, you forget the water in the bathroom running and water damages the apartments downstairs. If you possess the liability insurance, the damages will be compensated by ERGO instead of you.

Ask for an offer

General terms and conditions