ERGO car assistance
Having concluded a motor hull insurance
contract with ERGO, you can be sure that you will receive quick aid in the
event of an unexpected traffic situation. We offer free roadside assistance for
cars, vans and motorcycles.
All the services listed below are FREE for you as a customer of ERGO motor hull insurance around the clock, throughout Europe.
To use ERGO roadside assistance, call +372 655 5401.
- In the event of a traffic accident, you will be counselled; if necessary, assistance is provided for filling in the damage report.
- If you run out of fuel unexpectedly, it will be delivered free of charge so you can make it to the nearest fuel station.
- If the car is stuck, it will be pulled out of the snow or sand.
- When the battery is discharged, starting current is provided.
- In the event of a flat tyre, assistance is provided for changing the wheel.
- In the case of lost car keys, you will be taken to acquire replacement keys.
- If the vehicle cannot continue driving, it will be towed to a repair shop or storage facility. In the case of an event that occurred in Estonia, the passengers are taken to their destination within Estonia. If the client’s destination is outside Estonia, the passengers are taken to the closest point in Estonia where they can continue their trip.
- In the case of an event outside Estonia, accommodation will be provided for the driver and one passenger for up to 2 days.