Term life insurance
Term life insurance is a type of life insurance that offers security for those close to you.
Term life insurance insures your life. The sum insured and also the profit will be paid out only in the case of the death of the insured person.
You can enter into a term life insurance contract even for a short period of time, e.g. for 1 year. If you have signed it for a longer period of time, then during the first ten insured years you can change the term life insurance contract into an endowment insurance contract without having to check your state of health again.
Why enter into a life insurance contract with ERGO?
- Entering into the contract is simple and fast. In order to enter into the contract, e-mail us and you will be contacted within two workdays.
- Insurance cover is valid throughout the world until your 75th year of age (inclusive). The contract fee is calculated on the basis of your state of health at the time of entering into the contract. Where the contract is extended for the next insured year with the same sum insured, the health risks shall not be reassessed.
- The contract is flexible – the sum insured and the cover may be changed to meet your needs.
The insurance cover may be extended
- Supplementary cover helps when your health prevents you from earning your usual income
- Full disability insurance provides compensation if full capacity for work is lost.
- Critical illness insurance provides compensation in the case of serious illnesses.
- Accident insurance provides compensation in the case of post-accident invalidity, temporary or permanent incapacity for work and death.
- Supplementary daily hospital benefits insurance provides compensation if you need to stay in a hospital due to an illness or accident.
General terms and conditions