Travel insurance covers
Health – Health insurance covers the accidents that took place during the trip or expenses or research, medicine and transport due to unexpected illness. If necessary, we will compensate for the travel and accommodation costs of one companion
- Falling ill – Initial illness, which requires emergency medical assistance.
- Accident – health damage that was caused due to an accident and which requires emergency medical assistance.
- Dental care – emergency dental treatment in the amount of up to EUR 200 per incident.
- Worsening of a chronic condition – Worsening of a chronic condition which requires emergency medical assistance.
Baggage – Baggage insurance compensates for the theft, loss and damage of items on the trip and baggage delay.
- Baggage delay – The purchase of basic necessities for up to 25% of the baggage insurance amount, if the baggage arrives up to four hours later.
- Baggage damage – Damaged baggage under the supervision of a transportation or accommodation company.
- Baggage theft or loss – Baggage stolen or lost under the supervision of a transportation or accommodation company.
Travel disruption – In the case of trip interruption, we will compensate for the costs incurred before the trip. In the case of trip interruption, we shall compensate reasonable costs that are required for continuing the trip or returning to Estonia. We shall also compensate for the cost of services that were unused due to trip interruption.
- Incident with the insured person, their travel companion or a person close to them – illness, accident or death of the traveller or a person close to them.
- Insured person and damage to their property – becoming a victim of a crime or the damage of home and contents. For instance, the passenger finds out that there has been an accident in their home and has to return back home.
- Vehicle is delayed or does not depart – the delay of a vehicle due to a technical error, traffic accident, or bad weather.
- Natural disaster, changes in flight schedules and other unexpected events – Schedule is changed due to an earthquake, volcano eruption, hurricane, tsunami, flood, etc. or the transport included in the package does not function. The airline changes the flight schedule of regular flights after purchasing tickets or the flight is overbooked. Other sudden incidents (e.g. the event that was the purpose of the trip is cancelled, difficulties at the trip destination), not excluded by the terms and conditions.