Boat hull insurance
At ERGO, you can insure motorboats, sailboats, yachts, rowboats. Insurance applies at sea as well as on land.
You can insure against the following events:
- Water accidents, such as a collision or shipwreck
- Storm or wind, whereby the wind speed does not have to be determined
- Theft, vandalism
- Fire, explosion or lightning
- Lift-out and launch of recreational craft, slipway damage
- Transport damage
Liability insurance of yacht and motor boat owner
- It protects the recreational craft owner in the event of damage caused to a third party similarly to motor third party liability insurance (both, personal injury as well as property damage).
- We reimburse legal costs.
Under the ERGO yacht and motor boat owner’s liability insurance we are of assistance to you if due to an accident, damage has been caused to third parties – we help to reimburse legal costs as well as the claims for damage on behalf of the recreational craft user to third parties
Frequently asked questions
- Is it possible to take out insurance for the period of competitions/regattas?
- Is it possible to choose the water craft owner’s liability insurance only?
- Is it possible to insure the boat for only three months or for the navigation period?
- If a thee falls to my boat during the winter storm and breaks it, does this insurance pay for this loss?