Mechanical failure insuranceERGO’s mechanical failure insurance has been designed both for individuals as well as legal entities. The policyholder may be the owner, lessee, sublessee or other lawful possessor of the insured object.
ERGO’s mechanical failure insurance offers coverage for various agricultural, energy generation and transformation, transportation and other machinery, equipment and installations provided always that the insured object is in good technical condition and has been installed in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer.
ERGO’s mechanical failure insurance provides coverage against unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from such causes as:
- faulty operation, lack of skill or gross negligence
- material workshop errors and bad workmanship
- short-circuit and other electrical causes
- failure or breakdown of testing, measuring and safety equipment
- foreign substances entering the insured object
- other losses from causes which are not regarded as exclusions under insurance conditions.
- fire, soot, smoke, thunderbolt, explosion, etc.
- water or other liquid discharging from water supply network, sewerage or heating system
- burglary, break-in.
General terms and conditions of insurance contracts KT.0898.12
General terms and conditions of insurance contracts KT.0806.11 (Valid for contracts issued until 31.10.2012)