The purpose of life insurance is to provide financial support to you and your family, should you ever encounter a serious health disorder, accident or death. Choose the amount which is closest to your annual income as the sum insured of life insurance.
- The contract is valid until the age of 75 regardless of what health problems might occur in between.
- Insurance coverage is valid globally 24/7.
- The contract is flexible – the sum insured and the cover can be changed to meet your needs.
- Critical illness cover is of help in mitigating the consequences of serious illnesses (such as stroke, infarction, malignant tumours)
- Full incapacity of work cover is useful, if as a result of an accident or illness you cannot continue your normal work and you need further rehabilitation to return to everyday routine.
- The most favourable way to protect your family, since the cost of ERGO life insurance is really customer-friendly.
- Quickest loss adjustment on the market. We promise to pay out the indemnity within 10 working days as of the receipt of the necessary documents, and that payment is not dependent on pending treatment or succession process.
- Payments under life insurance are exempt from income tax.
||Full incapacity of work
||Hospital daily allowance
Good to know
Depending on your selected insurance cover and the amount of it, you or your close ones can for example:
The good chance to value yourself and your family is to take out a life insurance contract to get the indemnity in case of unforeseen illnesses or accidents
- pay for the rehabilitation
- pay caregiver's salary
- repay a bank loan
- cover daily expenditures of the family