Free legal advice
Legal advice on home-related matters is free of charge for all ERGO home insurance clients. For legal advice, call a lawyer on +372 660 4900, who will answer your questions and give advice on working days from 9 am to 5 pm.
You can ask legal advice on the
- Disputes over rent (e.g. the tenant refuses to move out, the tenant
refuses to compensate damage incurred, etc.).
- Disputes over insurance (e.g. the decision to compensate under the
home insurance seems to be unfair, the insurance company of your neighbour
offers you too low insurance compensation for the damage caused by the
- Disputes with neighbours (e.g. your neighbour, also the next door
neighbour, refuses to compensate for the damage, your neighbour violates
your privacy, etc.).
- Disputes in the apartment association (e.g. how decisions in the
general meeting should be taken, use of the jointly used area, etc.).
- Disputes over defective products (e.g. an appliance bought to
the apartment broke down one month after the purchase and the seller
refuses to repair it under the warranty, the furniture purchased is of poor
- Dispute with any service provider (e.g. repair works of the
apartment were of poor quality, electricity blackout broke your home
NB! In the context of home
insurance, the lawyers will not give advice on labour law, family law,
commercial law and any other topics not related to the insured home. If you
need advice on the above topics, please send your application here and consider purchasing legal
The number of the calls to the lawyer is not limited. Legal advice is only
given by phone and on the basis of oral information given by the home insurance
policyholder. No written documents will be reviewed, also no written documents
or answers will be provided in any form.