In the case of health insurance
- Upon contracting an illness, refer to your family physician and in the event
of an accident to the nearest emergency room or hospital.
- If you need specialist advice, you should first consult your family
physician about the specialist advisors. You can benefit more from specialist
advice if you have had a preliminary examination carried out by your family
- You may also contact directly any medical institution or doctor with whom
ERGO has signed a relevant contract, without your family physician’s referral
(you received relevant information with your insurance policy). You need not pay
the visit fee.
- Take your health insurance card with you every time you visit a doctor or medical institution. Be prepared for the doctor to check the validity of your insurance coverage.
If for some reason you have paid for the medical services yourself or if you claim compensation for transportation costs, please file a relevant claim advice with ERGO Elukindlustus within three days. Fill in the Claim Form and enclose the following documents to it:
- Insurance policy
- Copy of an identification document
- Original bill for medical services along with the receipt substantiating payment
- In the case of an illness or accident, a doctor’s excerpt from the case history or medical file
- Original bill for medical transportation along with a doctor’s confirmation that the transportation was necessary for emergency healthcare.
We believe that our cooperation will be successful, if the foregoing rules of procedure are followed